URU vs SAU Dream 11 Prediction Fifa World Cup 20th June, SAU vs URU Expert Dream11, Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Dream11, URU vs SAU Dream 11, URU Playing 11, SAU Playing 11
URU vs SAU Dream11 Prediction and Preview:
Welcome to URU vs SAU Dream11 Football WC 2018 between Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia which will be played on Rostov Arena Rostov-On-Don on 20th June 2018 @ 08:30 PM. This is URU vs SAU Football WC 2018 Dream 11 Prediction for our fantasy football users. We have covered all the match news regarding the URU vs SAU Fifa World Cup 2018 along with line ups probable 11 of both Saudi Arabia and Uruguay.
Here is expert URU vs SAU Dream 11 team for the fantasy users who are looking to make a strong team for maximum points. We are providing latest match updates and information regarding the match. The team is picked by using various factors on the basis of player performance, ground stats and maximum selectivity and points. You can easily win mega league and grand league through our team.
Saudi Arabia will be facing Uruguay in the Football WC 2018 . Uruguay will look to make it two in two when they face a Saudi Arabia team who currently is at bottom of Group A after they were beaten by hosts Russia. Uruguay won their last game against Egypt 0-1. Saudi Arabia lost their last game against Russia 5-0. . Saudi Arabia will play their first ever World Cup match, when they take on Uruguay in Group A. SAU will be making their fifth appearance in the biggest sports event. URU is appearing for the thirteenth time in the Fifa World Cup. Uruguay ranked at 14th position while Saudi Arabia rank at 67th in Football World Rankings. James Rodriguez and Shinji Okazaki are the players to watchout in key battle .
Head To Head: SAU: 0 & URU: 0
Last 5 Matches: Uruguay: W W W W L & Saudi Arabia : L L L L W
Impact Players: Mohammad Al-Sahlawi & Edinson Cavani
When and Where: Rostov Arena Rostov-On-Don, 08:30 PM IST
|Match Name||Uruguay vs , Group A Football WC 2018|
|Venue||Rostov Arena Rostov-On-Don|
|Date and Time||20th June 2018, 08:30 PM IST|
|Series||Fifa World Cup 2018|
- Goalkeepers: Fernando Muslera, Martin Silva, Martin Campana
- Defenders: Diego Godin, Sebastian Coates, Jose Maria Gimenez, Maximiliano Pereira, Gaston Silva , Martin Caceres, Guillermo Varela
- Midfielders: Nahitan Nandez, Lucas Torreira, Matias Vecino, Rodrigo Bentancur, Carlos Sanchez, Giorgian De Arrascaeta, Diego Laxalt, Cristian Rodriguez, Jonathan Urretaviscaya,
- Forwards: Cristhian Stuani, Maximiliano Gomez, Edinson Cavani, Luis Suarez
- Goalkeepers: Mohammed Al Owais, Yasser Al Mosailem, Abdullah Al Mayouf.
- Defenders: Mansoor Al Harbi, Yasser Al Shahrani Mohammed Al Breik, Motaz Hawsawi, Osama Hawsawi, Omar Hawsawi, Ali Al Bulaihi.
- Midfielders: Abdullah Al Khaibari, Abdulmalek Al Khaibri, Abdullah Otayf, Taiseer Al Jassim, Houssain Al Mogahwi, Salman Al Faraj, Mohamed Kanno, Hattan Bahebri, Salem Al Dawsari, Yahya Al Shehri, Fahad Al Muwallad
- Forwards: Mohammad Al Sahlawi, Muhannad Assiri
Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Stats:
- This is the third encounter between URU and SAU and the first at a World Cup.
- URU have won all three of their previous World Cup games against Asian opponents.
- SAU have finished bottom of their group in their last three World Cup appearances.
- SAU have not won last 11 games at the World Cup.
URU vs SAU Playing XI:
Saudi Arabia Probable 11:
- Mohammed Alowais
- Mohammed Alburayk
- Osama Hawsawi
- Ali Albulayhi
- Yasser Al shahrani
- Salem Aldawsari
- Abdullah Otayf
- Salman Al Faraj
- Taiseer Al Jassam
- Yahia Alshehri
- Fahad Almuwallad
Uruguay Probable 11:
- Fernando Muslera
- Guillermo Varela
- Jose Maria Gimenez
- Diego Godin
- Martin Caceres
- Nahitan Nandez
- Matias Vecino
- Rodrigo Bentancur
- Cristian Rodriguez
- Luis Suarez
- Edinson Cavani
URU vs SAU Dream 11 Prediction:
Here is our Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Dream 11 Fantasy Football team for the users who played URU vs SAU Fifa World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football.
Max Points Players:
There are various players for the position of captain and vice captain but we picked those who have consistency and impact on the points of the match.
- Mohammad Al-Sahlawi
- Edinson Cavani