Welcome to dream11 prediction for SUI vs SWE football match and preview for Switzerland vs Sweden which will be played on Krestovsky Stadium on 3rd July 2018 @ 07:30 PM. This is SUI vs SWE Dream 11 Prediction for our fantasy football users. We have covered all the match news regarding the Fifa World Cup 2018 along with line ups and probable 11 of both Switzerland and Sweden.
Here is expert SUI vs SWE Dream 11 team for the fantasy users who are looking to make a strong team for maximum points. We are providing latest match updates and information regarding the match. The team is picked by using various factors on the basis of player performance, ground stats and maximum selectivity and points. You can easily win mega league and grand league through our team.
Switzerland will be facing Sweden in the Football WC 2018 . Sweden who qualified topped the group along with defending champions Germany and will look to continue their 2018 World Cup journey when they face Group E runners-up Switzerland in round of 16. Germany are the only team to have beaten Sweden in their last five matches. Switzerland’s only defeat since Euro 2016 was the loss to Portugal . SWE will be making their twelvth appearance in the biggest sports event. SUI is appearing for the eleventh time in the Fifa World Cup. Sweden ranked at 24th position while Switzerland rank at 3rd in Football World Rankings. Marcus Berg and Ricardo Rodriguez are the players to watchout in key battle.
Head To Head: SWE: 0 & SUI: 0
Last 5 Matches: Sweden: W W W W L& Switzerland: D W D W D
Impact Players: Marcus Berg and Ricardo Rodriguez
When and Where: Krestovsky Stadium, 07:30 PM IST
|Match Name||Switzerland vs Sweden, Round of 16, Football WC 2018|
|Date and Time||3rd July 2018, 07:30 PM IST|
|Series||Fifa World Cup 2018|
- Goalkeepers: Roman Buerki, Yvon Mvogo, Yann Sommer
- Defenders: Manuel Akanji, Johan Djourou, Nico Elvedi, Michael Lang, Stephan Lichtsteiner, Jacques-Francois Moubandje, Ricardo Rodriguez, Fabian Schaer
- Midfielders: Valon Behrami, Blerim Dzemaili, Gelson Fernandes, Remo Freuler, Xherdan Shaqiri, Granit Xhaka, Denis Zakaria, Steven Zuber
- Forwards: Josip Drmic, Breel Embolo, Mario Gavranovic, Haris Seferovic
- Goalkeepers: Robin Olsen, Karl-Johan Johnsson, Kristoffer Nordfeldt
- Defenders: Mikael Lustig, Victor Nilsson-Lindelof, Andreas Granqvist , Martin Olsso, Ludwig Augustinsson, Filip Helander, Pontus Jansson, Emil Krafth
- Midfielders: Emil Forsberg, Albin Ekdal, Viktor Claesson, Gustav Svensson, Sebastian Larsson, Jimmy Durmaz, Oscar Hiljemark, Marcus Rohden
- Forwards: Marcus Berg, Ola Toivonen, John Guidetti, Isaac Kiese-Thelin
Switzerland vs Sweden Stats:
- This will be the 29th meeting between SWE and SUI but the first ever at a Fifa.
- SWE are unbeaten in their last three games against SUIn.
- SWE have progressed past the second round of the World Cup on only one occasion.
- SWE have never won back to back World Cup matches outside of their own country – .
- This will be SWE 50th game at the World Cup becoming the 11th team to reach.
SUI vs SWE Playing XI:
Switzerland Probable 11:
- Yann Sommer
- Michael Lang
- Nico Elvedi
- Manuel Akanji
- Ricardo Rodriguez
- Granit Xhaka
- Valon Behrami
- Xherdan Shaqiri
- Blerim Dzemaili
- Steven Zuber
- Mario Gavranovic
Sweden Probable 11:
- Robin Olsen
- Mikael Lustig
- Victor Lindelof
- Andreas Granqvist
- Ludwig Augustinsson
- Viktor Claesson
- Gustav Svensson
- Albin Ekdal
- Emil Forsberg
- Ola Toivonen
- Marcus Berg
SUI vs SWE Dream 11 Prediction:
Here is our Switzerland vs Sweden Dream 11 Fantasy Football team for the users who played SUI vs SWE Fifa World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football.
Max Points Players:
There are various players for the position of captain and vice captain but we picked those who have consistency and impact on the points of the match.
- Marcus Berg
- Ricardo Rodriguez