Welcome to dream11 prediction for MEX vs SWE football match and preview for Mexico vs Sweden which will be played on Central Stadium, Yekaterinburg on 27th June 2018 @ 07:30 PM. This is MEX vs SWE Dream 11 Prediction for our fantasy football users. We have covered all the match news regarding the Fifa World Cup 2018 along with line ups and probable 11 of both Mexico and Sweden.
Here is expert MEX vs SWE Dream 11 team for the fantasy users who are looking to make a strong team for maximum points. We are providing latest match updates and information regarding the match. The team is picked by using various factors on the basis of player performance, ground stats and maximum selectivity and points. You can easily win mega league and grand league through our team.
Mexico will be facing Sweden in the Football WC 2018 . Mexico won first two matches and only need a point against Sweden to qualify for the second round as group winners. Swedish are yet to qualify but if they win then they will finish ahead of Mexico and also eliminate them if Germany able to beat South Korea. Sweden ranked at 22nd position while Mexico rank at 20th in Football World Rankings. Javier Hernandez and Marcus Berg are the players to watch out in key battle .
Head To Head: SWE: 1 & MEX: 0
Last 5 Matches: Sweden: L D D W L & Mexico: D W L W W
Impact Players: Javier Hernandez and Marcus Berg
When and Where: Central Stadium, Yekaterinburg, 07:30 PM IST
|Match Name||Mexico vs Sweden, Group F , Football WC 2018|
|Venue||Central Stadium, Yekaterinburg|
|Date and Time||27th June 2018, 07:30 PM IST|
|Series||Fifa World Cup 2018|
- Goalkeepers: Jesus Corona, Alfredo Talavera, Guillermo Ochoa
- Defenders: Edson Alvarez, Hugo Ayala, Jesus Gallardo, Miguel Layun, Hector Moreno, Diego Reyes, Carlos Salcedo
- Midfielders: Jesus M. Corona, Marco Fabian, Giovani Dos Santos, Jhonatan Dos Santos, Andres Guardado, Rafael Marquez
- Forwards: Javier Aquino, Javier Hernandez, Raul Jimenez, Hirving Lozano, Oribe Peralta, Carlos Vela
- Goalkeepers: Robin Olsen, Karl-Johan Johnsson, Kristoffer Nordfeldt
- Defenders: Mikael Lustig, Victor Nilsson-Lindelof, Andreas Granqvist , Martin Olsso, Ludwig Augustinsson, Filip Helander, Pontus Jansson, Emil Krafth
- Midfielders: Emil Forsberg, Albin Ekdal, Viktor Claesson, Gustav Svensson, Sebastian Larsson, Jimmy Durmaz, Oscar Hiljemark, Marcus Rohden
- Forwards: Marcus Berg, Ola Toivonen, John Guidetti, Isaac Kiese-Thelin
Mexico vs Sweden Stats:
- MEX and SWE have faced each other on nine occasions but only one time in World Cup, SWE winning 3-0.
- MEX have only lost one of their last five matches against the Swedes.
- SWE have kept clean sheets in three of their four World Cup contests against CONCACAF sides.
- MEX have never won three consecutive matches at the World Cup.
- SWE defeat to Germany was their first in the group stage of the World Cup since 1990.
MEX vs SWE Playing XI:
Mexico Probable 11:
- Guillermo Ochoa
- Edson Alvarez
- Carlos Salcedo
- Hector Moreno
- Jesus Gallardo
- Andres Guardado
- Hector Herrera
- Miguel Layun
- Carlos Vela
- Hirving Lozano
- Javier Hernandez
Sweden Probable 11:
- Robin Olsen
- Mikael Lustig
- Victor Lindelof
- Andreas Granqvist
- Ludwig Augustinsson
- Viktor Claessen
- Sebastian Larsson
- Albin Ekdal
- Emil Forsberg
- Ola Toivonen
- Marcus Berg
MEX vs SWE Dream 11 Prediction:
Here is our Mexico vs Sweden Dream 11 Fantasy Football team for the users who played MEX vs SWE Fifa World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football.
Max Points Players:
There are various players for the position of captain and vice captain but we picked those who have consistency and impact on the points of the match.
- Javier Hernandez
- Marcus Berg