Welcome to dream11 prediction for Japan vs Senegal match which will be played on Ekaterinburg Arena on 24th June 2018 @ 08:30 PM. This is JPN vs SEN Dream 11 Prediction for our fantasy football users. We have covered all the match news regarding the Fifa World Cup 2018 along with line ups and probable 11 of both Japan and Senegal.
Here is expert JPN vs SEN Dream 11 team for the fantasy users who are looking to make a strong team for maximum points. We are providing latest match updates and information regarding the match. The team is picked by using various factors on the basis of player performance, ground stats and maximum selectivity and points. You can easily win mega league and grand league through our team.
Japan will be facing Senegal in the Football WC 2018. Japan and Senegal started with the win their opening games at the 2018 World Cup and are at top when they face each other at Yekaterinburg’s Central Stadium. Japan have never beaten Senegal in three matches but this is their World Cup 2018 each other. Japan were impressive in their 2-1 win over Colombia. Senegal also find a win over Poland by 2-1.. SEN will be making their second appearance in the biggest sports event. JPN is appearing for the sixth time in the Fifa World Cup. Senegal ranked at 27th position while Japan rank at 61st in Football World Rankings. Shinji Kagawa and Sadio Mane are the players to watchout in key battle .
Head To Head: SEN: 0 & JPN: 0
Last 5 Matches: Senegal: W D D L L & Japan: L W L L D
Impact Players: Shinji Kagawa and Sadio Mane
When and Where: Central Stadium, Yekaterinburg, 08:30 PM IST
|Match Name||Japan vs Senegal, Group H, Football WC 2018|
|Date and Time||24th June 2018, 08:30 PM IST|
|Series||Fifa World Cup 2018|
- Goalkeepers: Eiji Kawashima, Masaaki Higashiguchi, Kosuke Nakamura.
- Defenders: Yuto Nagatomo, Tomoaki Makino, Wataru Endo, Maya Yoshida, Hiroki Sakai, Gotoku Sakai , Gen Shoji, Naomichi Ueda.
- Midfielders: Makoto Hasebe, Keisuke Honda, Takashi Inui, Shinji Kagawa, Hotaru Yamaguchi, Genki Haraguchi, Takashi Usami, Gaku Shibasaki, Ryota Oshima.
- Forwards: Shinji Okazaki, Yuya Osako, Yoshinori Muto.
- Goalkeepers: Abdoulaye Diallo, Alfred Gomis, Khadim Ndiaye.
- Defenders: Lamine Gassama, Saliou Ciss, Kalidou Koulibaly, Kara Mbodii, Youssouf Sabaly, Salif Sane, Moussa Wague.
- Midfielders: Idrissa Gueye, Cheikhou Kouyate, Alfred Ndiaye, Badou Ndiaye, Cheikh Ndoye, Ismaila Sarr.
- Forwards: Keita Balde, Mame Biram Diouf, Moussa Konate, Sadio Mane, Mbaye Niang, Diafra Sakho, Moussa Sow.
Japan vs Senegal Stats:
- This will be the fourth meeting between JPN and SEN.
- JPN and SEN most recent encounter was in September 2003, which resulted a 1-0 win for the African side.
- JPN have won two of their three World Cup games against African opponents.
- This will be the first time Senegal have faced Asian opponents in a World Cup game.
- No Asian nation has ever won both of their opening two games at a World Cup tournament before.
JPN vs SEN Playing XI:
Japan Probable 11:
- Eiji Kawashima
- Hiroki Sakai
- Maya Yoshida
- Gen Shoji
- Yuto Nagatomo
- Makoto Hasebe
- Gaku Shibasaki
- Genki Haraguchi
- Shinji Kagawa
- Takashi Inui
- Yuya Osako
Senegal Probable 11:
- Khadim Ndiaye
- Moussa Wague
- Salif Sane
- Kalidou Koulibaly
- Lamine Gassama
- Ismaila Sarr
- Alfred N’diaye
- Idrissa Gana Gueye
- Sadio Mane
- Mame Diouf
- Mbaye Niang
JPN vs SEN Dream 11 Prediction:
Here is our Japan vs Senegal Dream 11 Fantasy Football team for the users who played JPN vs SEN Fifa World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football.
Max Points Players:
There are various players for the position of captain and vice captain but we picked those who have consistency and impact on the points of the match.
- Shinji Kagawa
- Sadio Mane