Welcome to dream11 prediction for JPN vs POL football match and preview for Japan vs Poland which will be played on Volgograd Arena on 28th June 2018 @ 07:30 PM. This is JPN vs POL Dream 11 Prediction for our fantasy football users. We have covered all the match news regarding the Fifa World Cup 2018 along with line ups and probable 11 of both Japan and Poland.
Here is expert JPN vs POL Dream 11 team for the fantasy users who are looking to make a strong team for maximum points. We are providing latest match updates and information regarding the match. The team is picked by using various factors on the basis of player performance, ground stats and maximum selectivity and points. You can easily win mega league and grand league through our team.
Japan will be facing Poland in the Football WC 2018 . Japan top the Group H after winning two matches and will secure their place in the last 16 with a point against Poland. POL are already out after two defeats in two games. Japan have never lost to Poland, winning both previous matches. POL will be making their sixth appearance in the biggest sports event. JPN is appearing for the sixth time in the Fifa World Cup. Poland ranked at 8th position while Japan rank at 61st in Football World Rankings. Shinji Kagawa and Robert Lewandowski are the players to watchout in key battle
Head To Head: POL: 0 & JPN: 0
Last 5 Matches: Poland: L L W D W & Japan: D W W L L
Impact Players: Shinji Kagawa and Robert Lewandowski
When and Where: Volgograd Arena, 07:30 PM IST
|Match Name||Japan vs Poland, Group H , Football WC 2018|
|Date and Time||28th June 2018, 07:30 PM IST|
|Series||Fifa World Cup 2018|
- Goalkeepers: Eiji Kawashima, Masaaki Higashiguchi, Kosuke Nakamura.
- Defenders: Yuto Nagatomo, Tomoaki Makino, Wataru Endo, Maya Yoshida, Hiroki Sakai, Gotoku Sakai , Gen Shoji, Naomichi Ueda.
- Midfielders: Makoto Hasebe, Keisuke Honda, Takashi Inui, Shinji Kagawa, Hotaru Yamaguchi, Genki Haraguchi, Takashi Usami, Gaku Shibasaki, Ryota Oshima.
- Forwards: Shinji Okazaki, Yuya Osako, Yoshinori Muto.
- Goalkeepers: Bartosz Białkowski, Lukasz Fabianski, Wojciech Szczesny
- Defenders: Jan Bednarek, Bartosz Bereszynski, Thiago Cionek, Kamil Glik, Artur Jedrzejczyk, Michal Pazdan, Lukasz Piszczek.
- Midfielders : Jakub Błaszczykowski, Jacek Goralski (Ludogorets Razgrad), Kamil Grosicki, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Rafal Kurzawa, Karol Linetty, Slawomir Peszko, Maciej Rybus, Piotr Zielinski
- Forwards: Dawid Kownacki, Robert Lewandowski, Arkadiusz Milik, Lukasz Teodorczyk
Japan vs Poland Stats:
- JPN have won each of their two encounters against POL.
- JPN have failed to score in four of their last five World Cup games against European opponents.
- POL only World Cup meeting with an Asian side came in 2002 as they lose by 2-0 against South Korea.
- POL became the first European nation eliminated from the 2018 World Cup when they lost to Colombia.
JPN vs POL Playing XI:
Japan Probable 11:
- Eiji Kawashima
- Hiroki Sakai
- Maya Yoshida
- Gen Shoji
- Yuto Nagatomo
- Makoto Hasebe
- Gaku Shibasaki
- Genki Haraguchi
- Shinji Kagawa
- Takashi Inui
- Yuya Osako
Poland Probable 11:
- Lukasz Fabianski
- Lukasz Piszczek
- Kamil Glik
- Jan Bednarek
- Bartosz Bereszynski
- Grzegorz Krychowiak
- Jacek Goralski
- Maciej Pybus
- Piotr Zieliński
- Robert Lewandowski
- Kamil Grosicki
JPN vs POL Dream 11 Prediction:
Here is our Japan vs Poland Dream 11 Fantasy Football team for the users who played JPN vs POL Fifa World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football.
Max Points Players:
There are various players for the position of captain and vice captain but we picked those who have consistency and impact on the points of the match.
- Shinji Kagawa
- Robert Lewandowski