Welcome to our Dream11 prediction for CRO vs RUS 4th Quarter Final match and preview for Croatia vs Russia which will be played on Fisht Olympic Stadium on 7th July 2018 @ 11:30 PM. This is CRO vs RUS Dream 11 Prediction for our fantasy football users. We have covered all the match news regarding the Fifa World Cup 2018 along with line ups and probable 11 of both Croatia and Russia.
Here is expert CRO vs RUS Dream 11 team for the fantasy users who are looking to make a strong team for maximum points. We are providing latest match updates and information regarding the match. The team is picked by using various factors on the basis of player performance, ground stats and maximum selectivity and points. You can easily win mega league and grand league through our team.
Croatia will be facing Russia in the Football WC 2018 . World Cup hosts Russia face Croatia in the quarter finals, as the winner will face either England or Sweden in the next round. Both sides needed penalty shoot-outs to reach this stage, with Russia defeat Spain and Croatia beating Denmark. RUS will be making their eleventh appearance in the biggest sports event. CRO is appearing for the sixteenth time in the Fifa World Cup. Russia ranked at 8th position while Croatia rank at 20th in Football World Rankings. Denis Cheryshev and Luka Modric are the players to watchout in key battle
Head To Head: RUS: 1 & CRO: 0
Last 5 Matches: Russia: D W W L D & Croatia: W W W W D
Impact Players:Denis Cheryshev and Luka Modric
When and Where: Fisht Olympic Stadium, 11:30 PM IST
|Match Name||Croatia vs Russia, 4th Quarter Final, Football WC 2018|
|Venue||Fisht Olympic Stadium|
|Date and Time||7th July 2018, 11:30 PM IST|
|Series||Fifa World Cup 2018|
- Goalkeepers: Danijel Subasic, Lovre Kalinic, Dominik Livakovic
- Defenders: Vedran Corluka, Domagoj Vida, Ivan Strinic, Dejan Lovren, Sime Vrsaljko, Josip Pivaric, Tin Jedvaj, Duje Caleta-Car
- Midfielders: Luka Modric, Mateo Kovacic, Ivan Rakitic, Milan Badelj, Marcelo Brozovic, Filip Bradaric
- Forwards: Mario Mandzukic, Ivan Perisic, Nikola Kalinic, Andrej Kramaric, Marko Pjaca, Ante Rebic
- Goalkeepers: Mohammed Al Owais, Yasser Al Mosailem, Abdullah Al Mayouf.
- Defenders: Mansoor Al Harbi, Yasser Al Shahrani Mohammed Al Breik, Motaz Hawsawi, Osama Hawsawi, Omar Hawsawi, Ali Al Bulaihi.
- Midfielders: Abdullah Al Khaibari, Abdulmalek Al Khaibri, Abdullah Otayf, Taiseer Al Jassim, Houssain Al Mogahwi, Salman Al Faraj, Mohamed Kanno, Hattan Bahebri, Salem Al Dawsari, Yahya Al Shehri, Fahad Al Muwallad
- Forwards: Mohammad Al Sahlawi, Muhannad Assiri
Croatia vs Russia Stats:
- RUS have reached the quarter final of the World Cup for the first time since the breakup of the Soviet Union.
- CRO won their only other World Cup quarter final defeating Germany in 1998.
- The last five host nations to feature in a World Cup quarter-final have all progressed to the semi-final.
- CRO have scored as many goals in four matches at this year’s World Cup (8).
CRO vs RUS Playing XI:
Croatia Probable 11:
- Danijel Subasic
- Sime Vrsaljko
- Dejan Lovren
- Domagoj Vida
- Ivan Strinic
- Ivan Rakitic
- Marcelo Brozovic
- Ante Rebic
- Luka Modric
- Ivan Perisic
- Mario Mandzukic
Russia Probable 11:
- Igor Akinfeev
- Mario Fernandes
- Ilya Kutepov
- Sergey Ignashevich
- Fedor Kudryashov
- Roman Zobnin
- Daler Kuzyaev
- Aleksandr Samedov
- Aleksandr Golovin
- Denis Cheryshev
- Artem Dzyuba
CRO vs RUS Dream 11 Prediction:
Here is our Croatia vs Russia Dream 11 Fantasy Football team for the users who played CRO vs RUS Fifa World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football.
Max Points Players:
There are various players for the position of captain and vice captain but we picked those who have consistency and impact on the points of the match.
- Denis Cheryshev
- Luka Modric