Dream11 prediction for BRA vs MEX football match and preview for Brazil vs Mexico which will be played on Samara Arena on 2nd July 2018 @ 07:30 PM. This is BRA vs MEX Dream 11 Prediction for our fantasy football users. We have covered all the match news regarding the Fifa World Cup 2018 along with line ups and probable 11 of both Brazil and Mexico.
Here is expert BRA vs MEX Dream 11 team for the fantasy users who are looking to make a strong team for maximum points. We are providing latest match updates and information regarding the match. The team is picked by using various factors on the basis of player performance, ground stats and maximum selectivity and points. You can easily win mega league and grand league through our team.
Brazil will be facing Mexico in the Football WC 2018 . Brazil are unbeaten since a friendly against Argentina in August and have win six of their last seven matches. Brazil have conceded just one goal in their last eight games. Brazil are the most successful team in World Cup history having won five times in the years 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994 and 2002, and are looking for a sixth title in 2018 Fifa World Cup in Russia. Mexico football team have lost just two of their last six matches. MEX will be making their sixteenth appearance in the biggest sports event. BRA is appearing for the twenty first time in the Fifa World Cup. Mexico ranked at 20th position while Brazil rank at 2nd in Football World Rankings. Neymar and Javier Hernandez are the players to watchout in key battle
Head To Head: MEX: 0 & BRA: 3
Last 5 Matches: Mexico: W L W W & Brazil: W W D W W
Impact Players: Neymar and Javier Hernandez
When and Where: Samara Arena, 07:30 PM IST
|Match Name||Brazil vs Mexico, Round of 16, Football WC 2018|
|Date and Time||2nd July 2018, 07:30 PM IST|
|Series||Fifa World Cup 2018|
- Goalkeepers: Alisson, Ederson, Cassio.
- Defenders: Danilo, Fagner, Marcelo, Filipe Luis, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Miranda, Pedro.
- Midfielders: Casemiro, Fernandinho, Paulinho, Fred, Renato Augusto, Philippe Coutinho, Willian, Douglas Costa.
- Forwards: Neymar, Taison, Gabriel Jesus, Roberto Firmino.
- Goalkeepers: Jesus Corona, Alfredo Talavera, Guillermo Ochoa
- Defenders: Edson Alvarez, Hugo Ayala, Jesus Gallardo, Miguel Layun, Hector Moreno, Diego Reyes, Carlos Salcedo
- Midfielders: Jesus M. Corona, Marco Fabian, Giovani Dos Santos, Jhonatan Dos Santos, Andres Guardado, Rafael Marquez
- Forwards: Javier Aquino, Javier Hernandez, Raul Jimenez, Hirving Lozano, Oribe Peralta, Carlos Vela
Brazil vs Mexico Stats:
- BRA and MEX have met 40 times previously with over half of those encounters ending in wins for the Brazil.
- MEX have not won their four games against BRA at the World Cup.
- This will be the fifth encounter between BRA and MEX at the World Cup. .
- BRA last failed to reach the quarter-finals of the World Cup back in 1990.
- BRA will be looking to win their third game in a row at the World Cup.
BRA vs MEX Playing XI:
Brazil Probable 11:
- Thiago Silva
- Filipe Luis
- Philippe Coutinho
- Gabriel Jesus
Mexico Probable 11:
- Guillermo Ochoa
- Miguel Layun
- Hugo Ayala
- Carlos Salcedo
- Jesus Gallardo
- Hector Herrera
- Jonathan Dos Santos
- Andres Guardado
- Carlos Vela
- Javier Hernandez
- Hirving Lozano
BRA vs MEX Dream 11 Prediction:
Here is our Brazil vs Mexico Dream 11 Fantasy Football team for the users who played BRA vs MEX Fifa World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football.
Max Points Players:
There are various players for the position of captain and vice captain but we picked those who have consistency and impact on the points of the match.
- Javier Hernandez