Welcome to dream11 prediction for BEL vs JPN football match and preview for Belgium vs Japan which will be played on Rostov Arena on 2nd July 2018 @ 11:30 PM. This is BEL vs JPN Dream 11 Prediction for our fantasy football users. We have covered all the match news regarding the Fifa World Cup 2018 along with line ups and probable 11 of both Belgium and Japan.
Here is expert BEL vs JPN Dream 11 team for the fantasy users who are looking to make a strong team for maximum points. We are providing latest match updates and information regarding the match. The team is picked by using various factors on the basis of player performance, ground stats and maximum selectivity and points. You can easily win mega league and grand league through our team.
Belgium will be facing Japan in the Football WC 2018 . Belgium qualify from the group stage with three wins from three will face Japan in the second-round match at the Rostov Arena. Japan qualified as runners-up in Group H. Belgium have won five matches in a row. JPN will be making their sixth appearance in the biggest sports event. BEL is appearing for the thirteenth time in the Fifa World Cup. Japan ranked at 61st position while Belgium rank at 3rd in Football World Rankings. Romelu Lukaku and Shinji Kagawa are the players to watchout in key battle
Head To Head: JPN: 0 & BEL: 0
Last 5 Matches: Japan: L W W D L & Belgium: W W W W W
Impact Players: Romelu Lukaku and Shinji Kagawa
When and Where: Rostov Arena, 11:30 PM IST
|Match Name||Belgium vs Japan, Round of 16, Football WC 2018|
|Date and Time||2nd July 2018, 11:30 PM IST|
|Series||Fifa World Cup 2018|
- Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois, Simon Mignolet, Koen Casteels
- Defenders: Toby Alderweireld, Dedryck Boyata, Leander Dendoncker, Vincent Kompany, Thomas Meunier, Thomas Vermaelen, Jan Vertonghen
- Midfielders: Yannick Carrasco, Kevin De Bruyne, Nacer Chadli, Mousa Dembele, Marouane Fellaini, Eden Hazard, Thorgan Hazard, Adnan Januzaj, Dries Mertens, Youri Tielemans, Axel Witsel
- Forwards: Michy Batshuayi, Christian Benteke, Romelu Lukaku
- Goalkeepers: Eiji Kawashima, Masaaki Higashiguchi, Kosuke Nakamura.
- Defenders: Yuto Nagatomo, Tomoaki Makino, Wataru Endo, Maya Yoshida, Hiroki Sakai, Gotoku Sakai , Gen Shoji, Naomichi Ueda.
- Midfielders: Makoto Hasebe, Keisuke Honda, Takashi Inui, Shinji Kagawa, Hotaru Yamaguchi, Genki Haraguchi, Takashi Usami, Gaku Shibasaki, Ryota Oshima.
- Forwards: Shinji Okazaki, Yuya Osako, Yoshinori Muto.
Belgium vs Japan Stats:
- BEL have won only one of their five encounters with JPN.
- BEL have reached the knockout stages of the World Cup for the sixth time in their last seven participations.
- BEL have never kept a clean sheet in their 11 knockout games at the World Cup.
- BEL scored more goals than any other team in 2018 World Cup group stages.
BEL vs JPN Playing XI:
Belgium Probable 11:
- Thibaut Courtois
- Jan Vertonghen
- Vincent Kompany
- Toby Alderweireld
- Axel Witsel
- Kevin De Bruyne
- Yannick Carrasco
- Thomas Meunier
- Dries Mertens
- Eden Hazard
- Romelu Lukaku
Japan Probable 11:
- Eiji Kawashima
- Hiroki Sakai
- Maya Yoshida
- Gen Shoji
- Yuto Nagatomo
- Makoto Hasebe
- Gaku Shibasaki
- Genki Haraguchi
- Shinji Kagawa
- Takashi Inui
- Yuya Osako
BEL vs JPN Dream 11 Prediction:
Here is our Belgium vs Japan Dream 11 Fantasy Football team for the users who played BEL vs JPN Fifa World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football.
Max Points Players:
There are various players for the position of captain and vice captain but we picked those who have consistency and impact on the points of the match.
- Romelu Lukaku
- Shinji Kagawa